Tintinara South Australia
Looking for that next step in your farming career? Opportunity for development with an excellent remuneration package - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We are Thomas Foods, family-owned since 1988 we are one of Australia's largest family-owned businesses. With teams across the world, the opportunities to advance your career are boundless.
We are looking for people to join the Thomas Foods family with a proactive, positive, and can-do attitude and contribute to an industry that's the cornerstone of our country's economy. And you'd be having a pretty good time doing it, too. Thomas Foods hires staff from a diverse range of backgrounds with a variety of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
About the Role
Thomas Foods Feedlot is an intensive beef feeding operation that requires daily feeding of cattle. The Feed mill team is responsible for all activities pertaining to feeding operations including;
- Commodity receiving, handling, and storage;
- Loading, mixing, and delivery of ration;
- Machinery operation including; feed truck, wheel loader, tractor, tele-handler;
- Basic preventative maintenance of machinery and feed mill.
What you'll need
- Medium to heavy machinery operation experience
- Basic mechanical experience
- Knowledge of WHS and QA systems
Why Thomas Foods?
As a valued member of our team, we will offer you multiple extra benefits in line with your role:
- Guaranteed 38 hours a week;
- 10 day on and four days off roster;
- Progressive career opportunities;
- On the job training;
- Employee rewards and benefits.
Don't wait to make your move, the time is now! Apply today!