SKILLED PROCESS POSITIONS
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Progressive career opportunities
- On the job training
- Employee rewards and benefits
- Visa / Citizenship Support
Family owned since 1988, Thomas Foods International is one of Australia's largest family-owned food businesses. With teams across Australia, US, China, Japan and Europe, the Thomas Foods brands and business partnerships grow, supply, and distribute premium meat and seafood all over the world.
We are currently seeking skilled production workers who value coming to work in a safe and supportive environment, with an Equal Opportunity Employer. All our positions offer a progressive career path, stability and rewarding commitment.
With various areas requiring reliable new team members, depending on your previous experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Production work/process line
- Trimming, cutting, boning and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labouring
- Chiller room operations
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing
Personal transport if a requirement for this positions, as no public transport is available to plant (approx. 43km from CBD)
Our remuneration package aligns with our current Enterprise Agreement. As a valued member of our team, we also offer you multiple extra benefits in line with your role.
If you are, have or willing to undergo:
- A pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks
Then positions are available for an immediate start following due process!