Meat Process Workers
A 100% Australian owned and operated Company, Thomas Foods International's (TFI) mission is to be the most sought after supplier of Australian lamb and beef meat and processing co-products. With ‘total reliability' in our quality branded meat products and meat processing infrastructure, we aim to satisfy our customers across 80 countries.
Situated in the picturesque Adelaide Hills, Lobethal is within striking distance to everything South Australia has to offer and is very commutable from Adelaide (35km from CBD), its suburbs, attractions and Schools & Universities.
The key responsibilities for these positions include:
- Lamb, Mutton & Goat Boning & Slicing
- Lamb, Mutton & Goat Slaughtering
- General Labouring (skilled and non-skilled workers)
The key skills/experience for these positions include:
- Boning, Slaughtering & Slicing skills/experience
- Knife skills and/or food processing experience
- High Risk Forklift License (preferable but not essential)
- Physical fitness, reliability & a willingness to learn
We offer comprehensive on the job training, traineeship programs and competitive wage rates. If you have experience in any of these positions and you are looking for a change of scenery and career opportunity we would like to hear from you.
To apply please visit www.thomasfoodscareers.com and fill in the online application form or apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please phone (08) 8389 6368.